1. Who won the Quidditch World Cup in “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”?
2. What does Uncle Vernon do for a living?
A. Insurance salesman
B. Car salesman
C. Drill salesman
D. Furniture salesman
3. What spell does Harry use to repel Dementors?
A. Expecto Patronum
D. Begonia Expellus
4. What does Dumbledore say he sees in the Mirror of Erised?
A. Himself as Minister of Magic
B. Voldemort defeated
C. Himself with socks
D. Himself married to Madam Rosmerta
5. What was the only part of Peter Pettigrew that was found after his supposed murder?
6. Which of the following is not a known house-elf?
7. What is Neville’s grandmother’s first name?
8. How does Harry breathe underwater?
A. Bubble-Head charm
B. Partial self-transfiguration
D. Dolphin whiskers
9. What is Ron’s middle name?
10. Who is not a Ravenclaw?
A. Michael Corner
B. Parvati Patil
C. Penelope Clearwater
D. Roger Davies
Compiled by Elizabeth Hammon
Save $84.50 a year off our newsstand price:
Subscribe today for only 38 cents a day!