Studentís death in Monroe County ruled alcohol poisoning
MONROEVILLE (AP) — A 20-year-old Alabama Southern Community College student who passed out in a Monroe County field after drinking vodka at a party died from alcohol poisoning, a forensics report says.
The report determined that Wesley Allan Croley of Monroeville died of acute alcohol intoxication on Dec. 9.
Copyright 2005 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Save $84.50 a year off our newsstand price:
Subscribe today for only 38 cents a day!